Treasury on social media
欧洲杯怎么买球The Treasury uses social media to share information about the department and its work.
You can find us on these social media channels:
欧洲杯怎么买球Social media channels are updated and monitored during standard business hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm from Monday to Friday (AEST/AEDT), excluding public holidays. Accounts may be monitored outside of business hours, subject to staff availability.
Treasury may choose to republish (e.g. 'retweet', 'share' or reference) social media content (e.g. tweets, events, posts) that contains information or links to material related to the Treasury portfolio. We may also 'follow' or 'like' organisations or individuals involved with, or actively discussing relevant policy issues. These practices do not constitute endorsement by the Treasury.
Treasury publishes a Social Media Policy for its staff to guide their use of social media, in both an official and non-official capacity.
欧洲杯怎么买球The govern the use of social media by public servants. Consistent with these policies, our employees are expected to maintain a high standard of conduct and behaviour online.
We welcome questions and commentary on our social media pages, but we expect users to be relevant and respectful.
欧洲杯怎么买球When engaging online, we expect that you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- do not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others; do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language; do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts; do not post overtly party political comments
- do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- do not conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity
- do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
欧洲杯怎么买球Treasury is not responsible, liable for and does not endorse the privacy practices of social media platforms or any websites that are linked from them. Use of social media and any linked websites is at the individuals own risk.
When posting to a social media site, it is important to understand the tool/platform being used. Read the terms of service, and do not rely on a social media site's security settings as a guarantee of privacy. Remember that content published online is, or may become, publicly available, even from personal social media accounts.
Treasury may record information posted to social media accounts and use that information for administrative purposes. No attempt will be made to further identify people except where requested and authorised by law.
The Treasury does not respond to media enquiries via social media. Direct media enquiries to +61 2 6263 2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media contact
For enquiries regarding the Treasury's use of social media, please email email@example.com.